This thin and nourishing oil makes massage easy and allows to improve visibly the appearance of the skin. The lipolytic pink pepper oil reduces the signs of cellulitis. Day after day, the skin looks suppler, smoothed and toned.
Recognised for its slimming action, pink pepper oil is combined here to the nourishing properties of Sunflower and Baobab oils and the anti-oxidant qualities of sesame oil, rich in essential fatty acids.
Suppler skin, regaining elasticity
Morning and/or evening, spray HUILE SILHOUETTE on targeted trouble areas. Massage in with circular motions and allow to penetrate. Its light texture allows you to dress immediately after application.
Before applying HUILE SILHOUETTE, it is to your advantage to take the time, once or twice a week, for a body exfoliation with GOMMAGE DOUX .
* Pink pepper oil : lipolytic, reduces the appearance of cellulitis
* Sunflower oil : nourishing, softening
* Sesame oil : nourishing, restructuring
* Baobab oil : nourishing, anti-oxidant
Long-lasting and visible efficacy*:
83 % : The skin is nourished
89% : The appearance of the skin is improved
For 2 women out of 3, the skin is more flexible and smoother
* Self-evaluation – Use test carried under dermatological control with 18 women, 19 to 53 years old during a month
Details: COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED OIL, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, JUNIPERUS VIRGINIANA OIL, LIMONENE, SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIA SEED EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, CUPRESSUS SEMPERVIRENS OIL, TOCOPHEROL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LINALOOL, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS LEAF OIL, THYMUS VULGARIS (THYME) FLOWER/LEAF OIL, CITRAL
* The list of ingredients may be subject to amendments, and the only binding information is the list found on the product itself. Therefore, we invite you to consult the list printed on the packs of the products especially if you are subject to allergies.