Choose from the following types of massage:
- Full Body Swedish: This massage is to relax the entire body using softer long gliding strokes, good for improving circulation and aid in lymphatic drainage.
- Sports Massage: A popular form of treatment designed to help prevent soft tissue sports injuries, maintain the function of muscles, improve blood flow, aid the recovery from intense training, stretches and loosen muscles.
- Manual Lymphatic Massage: A unique, gentle type of skin massage technique that promotes lymph to drain out of a limb into an area that drains normally. It is mainly used for lymphoedema. In addition to improving lymphatic circulation, MLD also increases blood flow in deep and superficial veins.
- Elemis Peaceful Pregnancy Massage: A gently nurturing, specially formulated Elemis massage for mothers-to-be that deeply relaxes, comforts and mositurises.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Focuses on specific problems such as chronic muscle pain, injury rehabilitation, lower back pain, repetitive strain, injury, carpal tunnel syndrome and much more helping the body and mind relax.
- Hot Stone Massage: Aroma Hot Stone Full Body massage is a deep massage that uses soothing oils, warm basalt and sometimes cold marble stones to relax tense muscles, relieve pain and stiffness, and improve circulation.
- Myofascial Release Massage: Myofascial release is a type of physical therapy often used to treat myofascial pain syndrome. Myofascial pain syndrome is a chronic pain disorder caused by sensitivity and tightness in your myofascial tissues. These tissues surround and support the muscles throughout your body. The pain usually originates from specific points within your myofascial tissues called trigger points.
- Trigger Point Massage: Trigger point massage is a form of remedial massage therapy in which direct pressure is applied to specific points on tender muscles to bring about reduction in muscle tension and pain relief.