An introductory, moisturising gel that contains the lowest concentration of vitamin A, vitamin C and antioxidants in this range. This unique gel is also efficient in helping to calm sensitivity, redness and irritated skin, resulting in a radiant and fresh-looking skin.
- Assists in nourishing and conditioning the skin.
- Gives the skin a healthy and radiant glow.
- Assists in improving the appearance of fine lines, uneven skin tone and sun-damaged skin.
- Contains vitamin A to normalise the skin. Assists with the repair of free radical damage in the form of sun damage, fine lines and pigmentation.
- Aids in the repair and restoration of skin cells, resulting in a more youthful complexion with a smoother texture and a radiant, healthy glow. Preservative and fragrance free.
How To Use
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ Skin Care products.
- Apply Antioxidant Gel evenly to the face, neck and décolleté or any focus area of sensitivity before moisturising with your regular vitamin A enriched Environ moisturiser.
- Use morning and/or evening.
- Please note: Antioxidant Gel may be introduced during any stage of the Vitamin STEP-UP SYSTEM™ or it may be used as a primary moisturiser if the skin is sensitive to other forms of vitamin A, for example Retinyl Propionate.
- Environ recommends: Consumers with very reactive skin should combine Antioxidant Gel with Colostrum Gel as a daily defence system to help improve the appearance of irritated and sensitive skin.
Ingredients Vitamin C + E, beta carotene, panthenol